Wednesday, August 15, 2012

McEleney Chevrolet Buick GMC Reviews

Pleasant experience

by
from Princeton, IA |

Rating from Iris lady

(5.0)
Customer Service5 out of 5
Buying Process5 out of 5
Quality of Repair5 out of 5
Overall Facilities5 out of 5
Matt Robbins(salesman) went the extra mile for me. He answered all of my questions, concerns and walked me thru the experience of buying my frist car (solo). If I called with a question & he was unavailable;he called me back. I had a crazy work schedule when I bought my vehicle and he took it to a place that installed a bed cover, delivered my new vehicle to me and programed my garage door to the truck . All performed with a smile and a handshake.

Reason for Visit: Shopping for New
Would you recommend this dealer to a friend? Yes
Did you purchase a vehicle from this dealer? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment