Monday, October 22, 2012

Dealer Review

Happy Customer from Lake View IA

by Candi from Lake View, IA | October 20, 2012
While checking the internet for used mini vans I came across McEleney's web site. I found this very informative. I contacted them and was helped by Matt Robbins. I told him my needs and what I was hoping to find in extras. He called me back with a van that indeed fit the bill. I traveled to Clinton, met with Matt and after he showed me the van and we discussed all the necessary business. I purchased the van and was on my way home in a matter of a few hours. I had wonderful service and met alot of very pleasant employees!! It was a very good experience all around!!
Reason for Visit: Shopping for Used
Would you recommend this dealer to a friend? Yes
Did you purchase a vehicle from this dealer? Yes

Candi's Overall Rating

(5)

Customer Service5 out of 5
Buying Process5 out of 5
Quality of RepairN/A
Overall Facilities5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment