Monday, December 24, 2012

McEleney Chevrolet Buick GMC Toyota has received a 5 star review by a consumer on Cars.com

The Best Christmas Present---EVER!!!
By Robyn C. from Clinton, IA | December 23, 2012

Cathy Banowetz did such a fine job selling me my 2008 Corolla, I returned to McEleney's and she helped me with the purchase of my second Toyota Corolla.  The new Corolla is just beautiful.  Cathy did an outstanding job.  She kept me in mind when this particular vehicle arrived at the dealership and called me right away.  It was love at first sight!  Cathy has a remarkable talent for matching the right car to the right person.  Cathy took the time to listen, and brought together all the aspects of the car buying experience.  I appreciate all she has done for me.

The Toyota Care provided at McEleney's has been amazing!  They work with my impossible schedule to make sure my car gets in for all scheduled service.  The waiting area is new, bright and comfortable. The service team gets my Corolla in right away and the wait time is minimal and pleasant.    

I would never go anywhere else for service and I will be back to see Cathy for my next Toyota!
The dealership experience has me referring everyone to McEleney's. 

Thank you Cathy Banowetz!  Thank you McEleney's!

Rating from Robyn C.

Overall: 5
Customer Service: 5 out of 5
Buying Process: 5 out of 5
Quality of Repair: N/A
Overall Facilities: 5 out of 5

Read more of our customer's reviews at http://www.mceleney.com/reviews.php

No comments:

Post a Comment